1. Let’s say it’s at 5:15 pm and you come home (only of course) after an unusually hard day at work.
2. You are really tired, upset and frustrated.
3 Suddenly you begin to feel intense pain in your chest that begins to drag on your arm and up to your jaw. It is only five kilometers from the nearest hospital.
4. Unfortunately, you do not know if you can go that far.
5. You were trained in CPR, but the guy who taught the course did not tell you how to do it himself.
6. HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ONLY?
Since several humans are alone once they have AN unaided attack, the person whose heart beats terribly badly and begins to feel weak solely lasts regarding 10 seconds before losing consciousness.
7. However, these victims are twisted many times and really smartly. Deep respiratory ought to be taken before every a cough, and also the cough ought to be deep and prolonged, as an example by manufacturing mucous secretion within the chest. A breath and a cough ought to be recurrent concerning each 2 seconds no end till the assistance arrives, or till the center feels that it’s usually hanging once more.
8. Deep breaths get gas into the lungs and coughing squeezes the center and prevents blood from the current. The pressure to squeeze the center conjointly helps to regain the conventional rhythm. during this approach, the victims of an attack will reach a hospital.
9. Count as many people as possible about this topic. This could save their lives !!
10. A cardiologist says: If everyone who receives this email passes it on to 10 people, you can bet we will save at least one life.
11. Instead of sending jokes, please … contribute by sending this email that can save a person’s life.
12. If this message comes around you … more than once … do not be irritated … Instead, you should be glad that you have many friends who care and you Remember how to deal with a heart attack.
Hold your finger on the message and press share.